Website Heads of Noosa
Our passion here at Heads of Noosa is lagers! So experience in brewing great lagers and pushing boundaries of this style is essential.
We have put a lot of time and money into designing a brewery capable of creating the best. The heart and soul of this brewery is a brand new European 50HL brewhouse, ~5000bph labeller and RFC and a 2 head keg washer/filler.
If you share our passion and values, have the skills outlined below and wish to get onboard at ground level to create something great, we look forward to receiving your application.
Start Date: November 2018
- Brewing duties from raw materials to finished product
- Daily reporting to directors
- Training of other staff
- Packaging (~5000bph bottling line) and kegging
- Recipe development on small scale brewing kit
- Brewery tours and educational talks to guests in the taproom
- Ability and willingness to go into other roles when needed
Applicants should ideally have:
- Education, preferably from VLB or Weihenstephan
- Apprenticeship in brewing
- 10 years prior experience over all facets of a brewery
- A willingness to teach, and learn
- Extensive experience covering all aspects of a brewery including management of utilities, water treatment, laboratory and waste water/trade waste
- A professional attitude, a sense of humour and a drive to do great things and adapt along the way
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.