A well-established brewery in one of the most beautiful and desirable locations in Australia is looking for an experienced Head Brewer with motivation, drive and an ambition to own a slice of their own Brewery.
New and exciting growth opportunities will require the founder to spend time away from Brewery operations. This presents a rare opportunity for an ambitious brewer to take the step to partnership via a salary package which can contain equity. It will be critical for the candidate to align with the Brewery’s values, commitment to quality, experimentation and responsible citizenship.
The successful candidate would have:
- At least 5 years experience in a commercial brewery
- Experience as a senior brewer responsible for managing production efficiency.
- Be highly organised and able to efficiently plan.
- Maintain accurate and thorough brewing records.
- Have experience with recipe development
- Have good communication skills
- Have the ability to achieve the highest quality standards.
If you meet the above criteria and have a strong desire to take the leap from Brewer to owning a piece of a brewery, please send your CV to Matt King on [email protected] who will be able to provide more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.