Website Scotts Brewing Co
We are seeking a qualified and or experienced brewer/s to assist us with producing our beer to a consistently high and safe standard.
Responsible for all daily runnings of the brew floor:
- Brewing process from start to finish for all brews, including planning, recipe development, accurately following all recipe’s, recording all relevant information on the brew data sheets.
- All yeast propagation and control systems
- Transfering, filtering, carbonating, cellaring all brews.
- Set up and processing brite tank for bottling/canning and/or kegging.
- Carrying out cleaning and sanitation procedures for all equipment.
- Cleaning and maintenance of other equipment and areas on the brew floor.
- Safe & hygienic removal of mash and yeast from the brew floor.
- Keep sound records of all brew ingredients, by completing stocktakes and managing stock rotation & safe storage
- Review the brew plan for the week with the operations manager, offer feedback if any changes are to be made for efficiency on the brew floor.
- Promote & practice relevant health & safety and fire safety standards
- Develop/maintain systems or procedures on the brew floor to improve efficiency.
- Offer feedback/input on new brews, ways to improve current brews, and new initiatives.
- Communicate all brewing information to other departments where relevant.
Minimum of 2 years experience in a production facility. As well as having the relevant experience you will also need to be hands-on, hard-working, have great attention to detail, and a winning team player attitude.
A competitive remuneration package and other company benefits will be offered to suitable candidates.
To apply for this job please visit www.trademe.co.nz.