Website BentSpoke Brewing Company
BENTSPOKE BREWING COMPANY is an award-winning microbrewery and tap-house in the heart of the burgeoning Braddon district.
BentSpoke produces a wide range of world-class, unique, high-quality craft beers and ciders for consumption at the tap-house and for takeout sales.
A beer inspired and beer-infused menu utilises quality ingredients, including some from the brewery itself.
Beers and food are presented in a warm and inviting atmosphere by friendly and educated staff.
BentSpoke is currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Head Chef who’s not afraid of working hard and having fun.
- Lead and develop our fabulous kitchen team!
- Menu creation
- Stock control
- Business development & marketing
- Weekly reporting
Skills and Attributes
- Passion for Craft Beer
- Mature attitude, honesty, loyalty and exceptional work ethic
- Exceptional customer service focus at all times
- Proven organizational skills
- Kitchen management skills
- Honesty and integrity in all dealings with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Leadership and initiative
- Professionalism and respect in the discharge or duties and in all dealings with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Excellent level of food knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and keep cool under pressure
- Able to work with fresh seasonal products
- Passion for food and service
- Organised and motivated to train and delegate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Chef
- Experience cooking with beer is desirable
- An attractive salary package (commensurate with experience) including generous performance bonus will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Great team environment!
- Thriving local Canberra business.
- Career development opportunities.
- Work/Life Balance.
We are lucky enough to be a part of one of the greatest industries in the world, all the BentSpoke team love beer, love talking about beer and of course love tasting beer.
If you love beer like we do, this could be the career you have been looking for.
Consideration will be given to applicants who are ready to progress their career and whodemonstrate exceptional leadership qualities.
BentSpoke Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.
Kindly submit all applications through the Seek portal, we look forward to hearing from you! Applications close Monday 23rd September at 9.00AM.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.