Website 4 Pines Brewing Company
4 Pines is a national beer manufacturing and hospitality business with HQ located at our production brewery on Sydney’s northern beaches. We have grown our hospo portfolio to six venues throughout Sydney, opened a few hero bars with more plans to branch out into new territories.
We’ve also joined forces with the global ABI network which has opened up many opportunities for the business, our people, our beer & hospo venues. We are seeking an HSE pro to join our Community & Culture team supporting the continuous improvement of our safety culture, and maintenance of our proud B Corp Certification.
We love our community like we love great beer! In our minds, there is nothing more important than ensuring our team, customers, community and the environment always remain safe and well when interacting with our business.
It’s a varied combination of boots on the ground support, safety education, and compliance for our safety & enviro systems and programs. Everybody in the 4 Pines community is a stakeholder of this role, but key internal relationships include the 4P leadership team, managers, sustainability manager and relevant parent company safety & enviro champions.
- Management of all Safety, Health & Wellness systems & programs
- Inspection, audits & hazard risk assessments across multiple sites nationally (hospitality & manufacturing)
- Safety policy creation, implementation and review
- Supporting our new and existing hospitality venue sites with safety & enviro compliance
- Supporting and educating leaders re best practice approach to H&S
- Conducting regular inspections and supporting teams to manage hazards
- Supporting the Sustainability Manager with environmental systems and policy compliance
- Leading and guiding the HS&E committee meetings
- Health & Safety benchmarking and reporting
- Management and coordination of all safety-related training and drills
- Workers compensation management including return to work program coordination
This role would suit an intermediate level HSE Consultant/Advisor who has experience in the FMCG/food & beverage or similar manufacturing industry. Safety qualifications and previous experience in an HSE role are essentials. A Cert IV in Training & Assessment would be another high five. This newly created role will suit someone with the initiative and interest to shape the role and make it their own.
Lovers of Safety, Enviro and Exceptional Beer please apply by Friday 24 May 2019.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.