Website Hope Brewhouse
Multi award winning brewery located in Pokolbin, Hunter Valley
Hope Brewhouse is looking for a brewer or trainee brewer to join our multi-award winning brewery team based in Pokolbin NSW! This is a full time position reporting directly to the head brewer.
Day to day duties are shared amongst the team and will include but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Wort Production/Brewhouse operation
- Managing stock movements to and from the brewery
- Fermentation management
- Filtration & Carbonation
- Tank & equipment Cleaning
- Keg cleaning
- Packaging – Cans, Bottles and Kegs
- Concerts, Beer festivals and other events
Our ideal candidate must have:
- A passion and enthusiasm for good beer
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Strong troubleshooting skills as well as being resourceful and resilient
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- A mechanically minded disposition
- A science, mechanical or trade background would be advantageous.
- Be flexible and able to work around changing production schedules – this will include shift work and some weekends.
All applications must be submitted via e-mail, no phone calls please. This position is available to Australian residents only. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. As part of the selection process applicants must agree to undergo a Police check.
Please include with your application:
A cover letter and resume including references
Please forward your applications to [email protected]
Applications close Friday 24th November 2017
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org