Hope Brewhouse is a multi-award winning Craft Brewery based in Pokolbin NSW and we are looking for someone to join our team!
At this point in time we are looking for someone to assist in all aspects of beer production. The main day-to-day tasks will be operating the brewhouse as well as being involved in the cellar and packaging.
The exact nature of the work will depend on the candidate’s interests and level of experience, but will include:
- Cleaning, and lots of it!
- CIP’ing tanks
- Wort production
- Yeast handling and management
- Fermentation management
- Packaging – Keg, can and bottles.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- A passion and enthusiasm for good beer
- Practical commercial brewing experience and/or a brewing qualification (highly regarded)
- Solid technical brewing knowledge covering raw materials, wort production, fermentation and yeast handling and packaging
- QC and laboratory skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills as well as being resourceful and resilient, have keen eye and attention to detail
- The ability to address process and mechanical problems independently and quickly
- Be flexible and able to work around changing production schedules – this will include some shift work (mornings, afternoons and some weekends)
Remuneration will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
All applications must be submitted via e-mail, no phone calls please. This position is available to Australian residents only. Only successful applicants will be contacted. As part of the selection process applicants must agree to undergo a Police check.
Please include with your application a cover letter and resume including references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org