The Australian Brewery located in Rouse Hill, North West of Sydney currently has a rare opportunity for a fulltime junior trainee Brewer. The trainee will be joining our amazing team currently consisting of 3 fulltime brewers and 2 casual brewers ready to pass on their knowledge.
The Australian Brewery produces an award winning range of signature beers, along with seasonal brews and was the first craft brewery in Australia to can its product.
Our team is committed and passionate and expects the same of their new recruit. To be successful in this role you will need to have an interest in craft beer, work well in a team, have good time management, be punctual, have the ability to follow detailed instructions, show initiative and be able to work the occasional night or weekend. You will also need your own transport as public transport is limited in the area.
Other responsibilities include;
- Warehousing and distribution
- In store Tastings, beer festivals and events, Brewery tours
- Registration into TAFE in 2019 for formal training
- Training in a modern nationwide & international distributing brewery
- Free entry into select beer and food events during the year
- Interstate travel for festivals and events
- Beer Allowance
- Forklift licence
- Did we mention you will be making beer? What could be better!
If you are over 18 years and have an interest in craft beer please forward your resume along with a cover letter to [email protected]
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com