Website Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co
Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co is heading into a massive 2020 which will see us cranking out more beer than ever! After constructing a purpose-built production facility last year, the team is expanding, and multiple exciting opportunities have become available.
Cheeky Monkey is in the Margaret River Region of Western Australia. With amazing local breweries, wineries and word-class surf breaks – there is no better place in Australia to be brewing! Our brewhouse is a Premier Stainless System 25hL 4-vessel with a cellar capacity of 1 million litres, with significant room for growth.
The company has just undergone a brand re-fresh and are looking to the exciting future of extraordinarily crafted beer with a focus on emerging trends.
Our current Head Brewer Dillon Hunter will be firing up the CLE Brew kit at our Wilyabrup site, turning it into a Research and Development brewery.
The move will mark a shift forward in Cheeky Monkey’s ability to develop increased production efficiencies and push the boundaries even further with a creative Limited Release schedule. Customers can expect to see at least 30 keg only Limited Release batches this calendar year, with a focus on extraordinary crafted beers.
Brewing Consultant Brett Newman will move into the Head of Brewing Operations position to oversee the Vasse Production Brewery and Wilyabrup site. This move allows Brett to assist Cheeky Monkey’s future growth plans as well as focusing on maintaining incredibly high-quality control measures.
With some exciting developments, several opportunities have become available – if any tickle your fancy, apply below!
Please send CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
The overall responsibility is to deliver the day-to-day operation of a Production Schedule, as outlined by the Head of Brewing Operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure all tasks carried out within the brewery are performed in accordance to the workplace health and safety policy.
- Manage brewing team to achieve scheduled production.
- Implement processes and procedures with brewery team and ensure team adherence.
- Ensure delivery of forecasted volumes of beer in full, in specification and on time.
- Ensure all materials required to perform production tasks are available on site ahead of schedule.
- Maintain brewery production equipment to a high standard.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years previous production brewing experience.
- IBD Diploma or equivalent technical qualifications.
- Forklift ticket preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Organised and able to meet demands of a busy production environment.
- Forward thinking approach to tasks.
- Mechanical aptitude.
In this role you will lead a brewing team and be involved in everything related to brewing, QC and packaging.
Full-time located at 44 Commerce Road, Vasse WA 6280.
Reports to: Head of Brewing Operations.
Salary based on experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.