Website Hop Products Australia
Hop Products Australia is Australia’s largest hop producer; growing, processing and packaging hops for customers around the world.
We are expanding and need another Logistics & Customer Service Coordinator to join the team at our head office in North Hobart.
You will be responsible for fulfilling customer orders by coordinating the movement of our hop products from our storage facilities to our customers. This role requires regular communication (mostly via email) with brewers, freight & shipping companies, an excellent eye for detail & the ability to work well in a small team.
- Facilitate stock movements between storage facilities.
- Prepare & issue shipping instructions to our hop farms, storage facilities & freight carriers.
- Prepare & complete documentation for shipping product to interstate & overseas customers.
- Maintain accurate records of transactions.
- Provide customers with timely & accurate information about their orders.
- Create & send invoices to customers.
Do you have the following experience and attributes?
- Experience in a customer facing role within logistics, inventory management, transport, or shipping.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of data entry.
- A strong customer service focus & relationship building skills.
- A committed team player with the ability to manage workload & competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and familiar with MYOB EXO or similar.
This is a desk-based role and will suit someone with an excellent eye for detail and who takes pride in keeping the customer satisfied.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and negotiated with the successful applicant.
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to Nick Leitch (HR Manager) via [email protected] or contact Nick on 0409136095 to discuss the role.
Application close Sunday 3rd of March.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.