Website Gage Roads Brewing Co
Gage Roads isn’t a road at all. It’s the strip of ocean separating the port city of Fremantle and Rottnest Island off the coast of WA. It’s a home to seagulls and sharks; surfers and swimmers; ships and sailors. A place where you can relax, explore, escape, or seek out adventure. We saw a lot of ourselves in this spot, so in 2005 we decided to name our brewery after it.
We setup shop in an old Meadow Lea margarine factory just outside Freo, and since then have grown to become the 5th largest craft beer brand in Australia. The Gage Roads business is currently expanding its operations in Sydney with the opening of its first Micro Brewery and Tap Room in Redfern and is seeking a high calibre Logistics Coordinator ensure that our beer gets to where it needs to be.
The newly created role will be the key point of contact for customers and 3PL providers for all service-related queries. The key focus is to ensure on-time delivery to customers while communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
You will be based in our small Sydney office with our Head of Sales and National Brand Managers which will present a great opportunity to learn from some of the best in their field.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Monitoring customer orders and prioritising order fulfilment through the supply chain
- Working collaboratively with our 3PL providers to understand timing and capabilities
- Working with our major wholesale partners to understand their current stock availability to maximise transport efficiency
- Support sales leadership team in ensuring forecast sales are sufficiently supplied
- Manage pick-up and delivery issues and risks
- Investigate inventory control discrepancies
- Reviewing transport invoices to ensure suppliers invoices are accurate
- Assisting in logistics performance reporting
To be successful for this role, you will possess the following:
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in FMCG logistics
- Confidence to work without supervision while delivering on major objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and lead key projects
- A logical approach to problem-solving customer pain points
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- Woolworths Transport Management Systems (TMS)
- Interstate transport
The closing date for applications is 10th April 2019.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.