Website Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co
Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co is heading into a massive 2020 which will see us cranking out more beer than ever! After constructing a purpose-built production facility last year, the team is expanding, and multiple exciting opportunities have become available.
Cheeky Monkey is in the Margaret River Region of Western Australia. With amazing local breweries, wineries and word-class surf breaks – there is no better place in Australia to be brewing! Our brewhouse is a Premier Stainless System 25hL 4-vessel with a cellar capacity of 1 million litres, with significant room for growth.
The company has just undergone a brand re-fresh and are looking to the exciting future of extraordinarily crafted beer with a focus on emerging trends.
Our current Head Brewer Dillon Hunter will be firing up the CLE Brew kit at our Wilyabrup site, turning it into a Research and Development brewery. The move will mark a shift forward in Cheeky Monkey’s ability to develop increased production efficiencies and push the boundaries even further with a creative Limited Release schedule. Customers can expect to see at least 30 keg only Limited Release batches this calendar year, with a focus on extraordinary crafted beers.
Brewing Consultant Brett Newman will move into the Head of Brewing Operations position to oversee the Vasse Production Brewery and Wilyabrup site. This move allows Brett to assist Cheeky Monkey’s future growth plans as well as focusing on maintaining incredibly high-quality control measures.
With some exciting developments, several opportunities have become available – if any tickle your fancy, apply below!
Please send CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Key responsibilities include:
- Safe storage and movement of finished goods stock and materials.
- Prepare daily orders for delivery.
- Maintain cool room order and stock rotation.
- Unload supplier deliveries (dry goods) and store in appropriate manner to maintain brewery efficiency.
- Stock and material movements between Vasse and Wilyabrup sites.
- Stock take of finished goods on both sites.
- Liaise with Head Brewer on stock holding of packaging materials.
- Stock take of packaging materials.
- Local deliveries to retail customers and bars.
This role will suit someone who:
- Is Self-motivated, proactive and flexible.
- Has amazing attention to detail and is well organised.
- The ability to multitask in a busy production environment.
- Has a sense of humour.
- Has a love of the art, science and history of brewing.
- Current forklift ticket and driver’s license is imperative.
What’s in it for you?
As part of our team you’ll enjoy plenty of free beer, on-going training, an honest pay cheque and career progression within a small, friendly and supportive business.
Part-time position located at 44 Commerce Road, Vasse WA 6280 and 4259 Caves Road, Wilyabrup WA 6280.
Reports to: Lead Brewer
Remuneration based on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.