Website Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
Sydney’s oldest, continually licensed hotel and microbrewery The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel is a maker of fine 100% natural ales, server of delicious fare and purveyor of boutique Australian and International wines.
As the Marketing assistant you will have the freedom to present your ideas and manage new concepts to ensure ‘our story’ is spread for the people. Our business is both international and Australia wide, you will be responsible for marketing and administration for: events, festivals, interstate visits, seasonal brew releases, all food and beverage with in the hotel.
To help you get excited about the role we can offer the following achievements:
A unique Sydney heritage icon the Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel – 35 years of brewing and a long list of awards to accompany the natural ales we produce. Gourmet Traveller WLOTY ‘Best Pub’ Wine List of the Year 2017/18 – and awarded 3 wine glass status in 2019. Trip Advisor 5 star venue for the last 5 years.
It will be up to you to take up the challenge and work with the teams within the business to properly run the calendar for all social media, marketing and events.
Social Media/ Website maintenance
- Manage company social media accounts – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Posting to the above channels
- Create content for social media accounts
- Regularly review monthly reporting on social media accounts
- Assist our international partners with content
- Basic website management
Events & Promotions
- Assist to coordinate General Meetings, including providing content for presentations on behalf of marketing dept.
- Organise events
- Management of all POS
Attributes and skills that you will need:
- Must have a qualification in Marketing
- Experience in digital media marketing (social media) is required
- Previous experience within the Food and Beverage industry is ideal, but not essential
- Experience in packaging design
- Experience in Photoshop/ Indesign is highly preferred
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must work well under pressure
- High standards of work and adaptable to change
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Flexible to work on weekends and evenings for events if needed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.