Website Good Drinks
Good Drinks, Gage Roads Brewing Company’s national sales and marketing team representing our growing portfolio of great beer and cider is looking for a dynamic and proven Marketing Activation Manager.
- Permanent Full-Time Position
- Immediate Start
- Great culture & environment
- Palmyra brewery based role
Gage Roads isn’t a road at all. It’s the strip of ocean separating the port city of Fremantle and Rottnest Island off the coast of WA. It’s a home to seagulls and sharks; surfers and swimmers; ships and sailors. A place where you can relax, explore, escape, or seek out adventure. We saw a lot of ourselves in this spot, so in 2005 when we started brewing we decided to name our brewery after it.
Since then we have grown to become one of Australia’s biggest craft breweries. In 2018 we purchased Matso’s Broome Brewery, launched our West Australian contemporary lager brand Alby and most recently have brought to life our newest brand Atomic Beer Project. With these new brands in the stable, we created Good Drinks, a new name for our ever-expanding national sales and marketing team. You’ll find our growing portfolio of award-winning beers and cider in good liquor stores and beer loving bars & restaurants across the country.
About the Role
Reporting to our Head of Marketing, the Marketing Activation Manager will utilise their experience to lead our marketing support team to implement and our sales and marketing strategy across all brands in our portfolio. Working closely with the Brand Management team, the successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to align and deliver on the needs of our combined sales and marketing team. With a strong understanding of the beer market, you will have the ability to clearly communicate and deliver on a plan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the internal marketing support team, across communications, graphic design and in trade activations
- Implement and communicate trade marketing and promotional activity and ensure alignment between marketing with selling activities
- Drive communication to engage and inform our sales team of monthly sales briefs
- Co-ordinate new product release into market
- Procurement and inventory management of Point of Sales and Merchandise in line with the brand strategy and cost management
Working for our business is exciting and challenging. If you are an experienced marketer with a strong understanding of the beer market and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, forward a detailed CV and a brief cover letter telling us about yourself and what makes you tick to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.