Website Balter Brewing Company
More than just a name, BALTER is the sense of enjoyment you get from doing something you love, just for the thrill of it.
The cool thing is this enjoyment can be found anywhere. You could be winning world titles like Mick Fanning and Parko, or simply feeling triumphant because you’ve navigated the mind bend of putting an Ikea shelf together. Its purest origins can be found at the end of a good day’s work when you sit back, sip on an epic beer and go…aaaah!
At Balter, we’re all about celebrating that enjoyment with you, because beer is more than just a drink: it draws tribes together and is a companion to many great moments in life.
About the role
Part event coordination, part digital marketing, part customer service – all about beer, with enjoyment. This is a ground-level position that will be very hands-on, working with a small but feisty team that punches above its weight in the beer octagon. There is admin involved as well, like ordering marketing materials, booking flights (sometimes for yourself), and answering customer questions via email and socials. An all-round job for someone excited to have a crack at everything.
Some stuff you’ll be doing
- Help plan, book, set up, pour beers at, then pack down events around Australia
- Answer customer questions on the phone, via email and on socials. As John Farnham once said, you’re the voice (of Balter)
- Fulfil all Balter online merch orders and manage stock through Shopify
- Order all print marketing materials
- Help plan Balter’s online marketing calendar and how it will roll out
- Create social media posts to suit Balter’s content/release calendar
- Be part of brainstorming that leads to awesome ideas
- Other marketing “stuff” as it comes up
- Free beer (yes, the rumours are true)
- Weekly BBQ with a great crew
- Working with an experienced marketing team who started where you are now
You’re organised, like dealing with people and are ready to learn while doing. Some marketing experience like a degree or internship would be nice, but if you can prove you’ve got the skills to get the job done with enjoyment, then we’re ready to be convinced. You’re prepared to travel (when restrictions allow it), are a good communicator, and are handy on the socials. Finally, and this is probably the most important, you’re a good egg who loves being part of a small team that gets big things done.
I’m a good egg…how do I apply?
Apply now via Seek with your relevant experience, a compelling cover letter and a sense of enjoyment. Applications close 10am, Monday 8 March.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.