Website Blackman's Brewery
Blackman’s Brewery is an award-winning Victorian Brewery with three hospitality venues and beer distributed Australia-wide. Additionally, Coast Hard Seltzer is our beverage company crafting natural, boozy soda water in Torquay. Our team is a tight-knit group of people who love what we do, and we are growing. This means our marketing team needs to grow too to help us build brand awareness, profitable revenue, and engage with our prospective customers.
We are offering a part-time Marketing Assistant position with the flexibility to balance the responsibilities of the role with what you have going on otherwise. Working alongside our marketing team, you’ll be responsible for the planning and execution of our Blackman’s and Coast digital campaigns and promotions.
You can expect a hands-on, diverse, dynamic and fast-paced role with no two days the same. Excitement, organisation and flexibility: if these three words describe you, we would love to hear from you ASAP!
What is on offer:
- A truly flexible part-time role of 20-30 hours per week. We are offering a role that can be balanced around school hours, study, or other commitments with the stability of having a permanent role with a company you can be passionate and proud to work for.
- Hybrid work schedule.
- A small team environment, with guidance and support, plus room to grow.
- Blackman’s field trips to other rad breweries.
- Pathways and exposure to other areas of the Blackman’s Brewery Group.
- You’ll become a member of the Blackman’s Beer Club! You get a case of our award-winning beers each month including exclusive Blackman’s Beer Club beers.
- Helping to grow a family business who happen to make the BEST beer on the Surf Coast!
- Social media and content strategy development.
- Digital and traditional campaign management. Create and execute awesome plans and activities to drive beer sales, venue visits, online shopping, website traffic, brand awareness and strengthen our customer loyalty.
- Beer Specific campaigns and content to introduce Seasonal and New Beers into the market.
- Manage our growing eDM database and create eDM specific content for internal and external communities, while ensuring our website is up to date and on point!
- Website Content Management and reporting. Things change and new things are happening all the time, this is an always-on project.
Here are the qualities Blackman’s is looking for:
- Outstanding communication skills with copywriting skills an added bonus. You must be able to listen to and following instructions carefully, write and act on briefs, connect with and speak the Blackman’s lingo and smile. Smiling is very important.
- Flexibility. You must be able to fit well within our team but get on with things on your own. This position will require you to work both on site at the brewery but with the flexibility to work where you do your best work too.
- Be seriously organised.
- Getting digi(tal) with it. Understand the social media landscape and major channels, Google AdWords / SEO, and use analytics principles and tools to deliver weekly reports on Blackman’s social and online activity.
- Photography and graphic design skills will be looked upon favourably however are not essential.
- Commitment to the good beer cause and a love of good beer – we want you to become part of the Blackman’s family.
- A qualification in Marketing or similar field plus on-the-job experience experience.
For further info about this awesome opportunity to join a fun-loving and passionate team, please get in touch with [email protected] and send us your CV, a cover letter, and let us know your favourite beer.
Cheers and beers!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.