Website Capital Brewing Co
About the business
Capital Brewing Co has been making award-winning Good Natured Brews from our Fyshwick brewery and tap room since mid-2017. We are dedicated to making good beer, being good to nature, and good for our community. We produce over 1Million Litres of beer per year (and growing), distributed to more than 500 bottle-shops and pubs nationally.
Awarded Best Brewery Experience in Australia, our Tap Room is the beating heart of our brand. Our combined social media following exceeds 35K highly engaged and loyal fans.
We all love what we do and, while working hard, have a great deal of fun doing it.
About the role
A rare and exciting opportunity exists for an emerging content creator and marketer to join an award-winning, high-performing team with an exceptional workplace culture.
Based at our Fyshwick brewery and tap room you will identify and create film, video and written content that supports both the venue and our nationally distributed good natured brews. You will also be responsible for a wide variety of internal and external communication activity including online engagement, direct marketing, social media campaign management and website maintenance.
You will work closely with the Creative Director and a small, agile team to develop and deliver small to large-scale campaigns, supporting the fine work of our brewers and refining one of the fastest growing brands in our exciting industry.
Benefits and perks
- Huge opportunity to grow and develop your skills
- Great work/life balance
- An extremely fun workplace environment
- If you love beer, we’ve got you sorted
Skills and experience
- Relevant Marketing and Communications Degree
- 1-2 years relevant industry experience
- Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
- Content Development: the skill, artistic flare and creativity to develop highly professional and engaging photo, video, and written content to brief and deadlines.
- Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Commerciality: ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
- Teamwork: strong team player able constantly displaying willingness to assist support others as required
- Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.