Stone & Wood
Good beer is our thing.
Born & raised in Byron Bay, Stone & Wood takes a fresh approach to brewing beer that’s simply good to drink, and we are committed to brewing a sustainable business that the good people of the Northern Rivers can be proud of.
In 2014, we opened our second brewery up the road in Murwillumbah to try and meet the growing demand for our beer. This is where we produce most of our beer with the Byron brewery being our spiritual home.
This role is responsible for maintenance and plant installation at our Murwillumbah production facility, rotating on a morning / afternoon shift roster.
- Show exceptional OH&S practices
- Mechanical maintenance on our plant and equipment
- Installation work on capital projects
- Contribution and development of our preventative maintenance program
We’re on the hunt for someone who:
- Shows a disciplined focus on safety
- Has a minimum Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade.
- Has experience with mechanical maintenance in a production facility. Preferably food and beverage
- Experience with sanitary welding preferred but not required
- Enjoys working within a team and alongside contracted tradesman
- Understands and fits the Stone & Wood culture
- Thrives in a dynamic environment
This is a full time shift based role, covering 5 days a week based at our brewery in Murwillumbah with weekend callout responsibilities.
If you want to be part of the crew, send your cover letter and resume through to [email protected] and let us know what you can bring to Stone & Wood.
Applications close 14th of May 2018
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com