Website Sauce Brewing Co
About us and the role:
Sauce Brewing Co is one of Sydney’s most exciting microbreweries, opening the doors to our own production facility and taproom in late 2017.
We’re a small, hard-working team of professional beer enthusiasts with a passion for quality and great service above all else.
We’re looking for a hospo go-getter to join our team as a 2IC in the taproom.
- Front of house service
We pride ourselves on providing our customers with impeccable service when they enter our brewery. Ideal candidates will be fanatical about cleanliness, have a high degree of knowledge about craft beer, be confident with cash handling and POS procedures, and comfortable in any role required during service.
- 2IC / part-time supervisory role
- Assist the venue manager and perform a supervisory role in his absence.
- Ensure venue open/close procedures are followed
- RSA and licensing compliance
The taproom is open to the public Thursday to Sunday and you’ll be doing regular shifts generally 3 days per week
Minimum skills required:
- Super friendly with customers
- A passion for everything craft beer, and a complete understanding of the various beer styles & tastes, and serving guidelines
- Organised and disciplined
- Previous experience working in a busy bar environment
- Practical, self-motivated, and able to identify and address issues without direction
- Fanatical about cleanliness and presentation – we take pride in our venue and the image it portrays
- Great customer service and communication skills
- NSW RSA
- A good attitude and strong work ethic
- Occasional heavy lifting
If this sounds like you then please submit your resume and cover letter telling us how awesome you are.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.