Website Moo Brew
Tasmania’s biggest and most infamous-est craft brewer needs you, friend—Moo Brew is growing.
A key booze-cog in David Walsh’s Mona empire, Moo Brew is now in need of a gun NSW Area Manager to keep spreading the gospel of our great Tasmanian beers (and by that, we mean generating a shedload of sales). You in?
- You’ll be responsible for driving and growing sales across NSW, through maintaining and building existing relationships, developing new business (from individual venues and stores to larger groups and chains), and working with our national distribution partner (Samuel Smith and Son). There will be annual targets for you to hit.
- You’ll be the person on the ground managing our presence at events, festivals and activations throughout the state. This could be anything from running staff tastings and training for a beverage chain through to standing on a freezing mountaintop tossing cans of Pilsner to thirsty punters on a ski lift. There’s a fair bit of variability on this one, but it’ll always be about the beer, and you’ll be the one at the coalface, shaking hands, sharing knowledge, and solving problems.
- You’ll need to be on top of logistics, liaising with head office on stock management, levels (and accordingly, availability), transport, distribution, or any challenges arising from the above, which you’ll either need to solve yourself or promptly refer up the chain.
- In addition to logistics, you’ll need to work with the rest of the team, even if you’re not in the same state. Marketing, other sales units, business development folk, the general manager, operational stakeholders, the lot.
- You’ll need to report regularly and accurately on sales activities—weekly sales reports, sales planning, venue visits, other stuff. We’ve got an app to help.
- You’ll report directly to the GM and the Business Development Manager.
- Experience and demonstrated aptitude in sales and management is probably a must. Beer-or-alcohol-related experience is even better.
- A passion and taste for craft beer is not optional.
- Keenness to continue learning and keep a finger on the pulse of the industry will be an ongoing requirement.
- An attractive salary package (including car, computer and phone) will be negotiated depending on your level of experience.
- Yearly pay increases will be at our discretion, and will be decided on a yearly basis (financial), and will be based on overall performance from the previous financial year.
- You’ll get a fair amount of free beer.
Applications close Midnight, Monday 22nd April.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.