Website Mountain Goat Beer
Mountain Goat is Hiring an Experienced Brewer
Mountain Goat has been producing a broad range of award-winning beers since 1997. As Goat continues to grow and innovate, we are seeking an experienced professional brewer to join our team at Richmond.
We offer a competitive salary and reasonable working hours in a fun but professional small team environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Wort production on four vessel 25Hl brewhouse
- Cellaring: Fermentation management, dry hopping, centrifuge operation, and carbonation of bright beer.
- Cleaning and Sanitation of brewery plant, tanks and lines.
- Packaging: Cleaning and filling 50-litre kegs, operating bottling and canning lines.
- Lab work and accurate record keeping.
- Warehouse duties including forklift operation in a busy environment.
Requirements for application are:
- Minimum one year’s experience as a professional brewer.
- Ability to work safely in a manual environment.
- A valid Australian forklift license.
- The right to work permanently in Australia.
- Ability to work on a rotating shift basis (morning/evening).
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Good mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work smoothly in a small team.
- Strong safety mindset.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to our head brewer Ian Morgan at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.