Website Nail Brewing Australia
Brewing quality craft beer for nearly 18 years
WA Sales Manager
Nail Brewing has been brewing quality craft beer for nearly 18 years, winning consistent trophies every year for its quality beer. Nail is now looking for a new State Sales manager.
What’s the job?
As a craft beer representative, your primary role will be sales of both draught and package in Western Australia. You will be required to manage Nails existing portfolio of clients in Perth metro area and new sales. You will be required to manage 1 and possibly to new trainee employees.
What will you be accountable for?
- Building relationships with Nail customers present and new
- Managing 1 to 2 new sales employees
- Focus on Nail sales in Perth metro area
- Sales results and distribution
- Tastings and management of tastings
- Brand Building and representation
- Signage placement and point of sales
- Working with the current distributor to achieve sales and marketing goals
- Promotion and events
- Marketing intelligence
Success in this role will require you to possess a few key skills and attributes. These include;
- Have a creative flair and personality
- Current employment of history within the Liquor, Food or Beverage industry preferred
- Enjoy representing Nail within a rapidly growing hospitality scene
- Share Nails passion for quality Australian craft beer
With success comes reward, what is on offer?
- A substantial base salary wage with incentives (Based on prior experience)
- Use of a car and phone
- Quality craft beer
If you love craft beer, are experienced in sales and believe you have the personality and skills to represent Nail Brewing successfully, we are keen to talk to you.
Applications close on Friday, February 2nd 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org