- Growing, global specialty malt business;
- Southbank, Melbourne based;
- Existing and new business focus
- Brewing, Distilling & Food sectors.
BOORTMALT is a multinational organisation owned by the French cooperative AXEREAL. With over 27 production facilities worldwide, Boortmalt is the largest malting producer in the world. Our growing, global organisation is focused on producing an extensive range of high-quality malt types to meet the exacting requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world. Focused on innovation and sustainability, our mission is to be the preferred (or supplier of 1st choice) malt supplier, setting the benchmark for supply of quality malts.
An exciting career opportunity has just arisen for a (personable?) & technically savvy National Key Account and Craft (Business) Development Manager to join our Melbourne based team, as we seek to grow and develop our footprint across the APAC region.
Based in our Southbank office in Melbourne, this role has a reporting line to our Regional Commercial Manager based in Asia. With the support of a local team and guidance of our Australian based Managing Director, this is an autonomous, hands on role with the scope and latitude to forge strong relationships across an impressive list of large existing and smaller boutique brewers and distillers.
With your attention split between managing existing accounts and developing the emerging craft brewing market, you will be highly mobile and ideally bring with you:
- Qualifications or relevant experience in Agriculture/Food or Life Sciences;
- Brewing/Distilling qualifications;
- Customer relationship management and an ability and interest in the technical side of brewing and distilling;
- Business to business sales experience including developing new business;
- An appreciation of logistics and supply chain practices, ideally with international exposure;
- Strong (English) communication skills;
- Self-starting capability with the ability to deliver results in an autonomous environment;
Boortmalt is on an exciting trajectory as we strive to cement our position as the world’s leading Maltster. If you would like to join us on our journey and have a passion for beer and for brewing, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.