Website Newstead Brewing Co.
Newstead Brewing Co is Brisbane’s largest Independent Brewery with operations in Newstead and Milton. We are a 100% family owned award-winning brewery. We are a proud Brisbane company focussed on innovation, science, and creativity and we play a very active role in the local community in Arts, Sport and Education.
A position exists for a person to join our Brewing team working primarily at our Milton brewery. This position will involve working across all aspects of our brewing operations including:
- Wort Production on a 4 vessel 5,000L DME Brewhouse
- Cellaring tasks (dry hopping, centrifugation, beer sampling and analysis, cleaning tanks)
- Sensory Analysis
- Cleaning and maintaining a hygienic brewery
- Flexibility with working hours between 6:00 AM – 7:00 PM Monday to Friday
- Good communication skills and ability to operate in a small team
- Strong work ethic and the right attitude to get the job completed
- The right to work in Australia
- Current Forklift Licence
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current RSA Statement of Attainment
- Previous brewing experience and qualifications or the willingness to study towards a brewing qualification
Applications close Friday 28 August 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.