Noosa Brewing Company Pty Ltd
Head Brewer wanted for exciting new brewery based in beautiful Noosa, Queensland, Australia.
We are building a team with a passion for good beer and good times. Our philosophy is based around taking the time and care that is needed to produce only the most exceptional beers but also to have a bit of fun along the way. We believe that a brewer’s skills are best showcased in their lager, and ales are like windows to their souls.
We have put a lot of time and money into designing a brewery capable of creating the best. The heart and soul of this brewery will be a brand new European 50HL brew house and ~5000bph labeller and RFC.
If you share our passion and values, and have the skills outlined below, we look forward to receiving your application.
Position: Head Brewer
Start Date: April 2018
- Overseeing the install and commissioning of complete brewery
- Brewing duties from raw materials to finished product
- Daily reporting to directors
- Training of other staff
- Packaging (~5000bph bottling line) and kegging
- Recipe development on small scale brewing kit
- Brewery tours and educational talks to guests in the taproom
- Ability and willingness to go into other roles when needed
Applicants should have:
- Education, preferably from VLB or Weihenstephan
- Apprenticeship in brewing
- 10 years prior experience over all facets of a brewery, including install and commissioning
- A willingness to teach, and learn
- Extensive experience covering all aspects of a brewery including management of utilities, water treatment, laboratory and waste water/trade waste
- A professional attitude, a sense of humour and a drive to do great things and adapt along the way
Note: Any awards for your brewing would be viewed very favourably!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com