Website Tribe Breweries
Tribe is Australia’s most innovative, agile and disruptive brewing collective. Independent to the core, we exist to drive the rising tide, knocking down barriers and bridging gaps that would otherwise exist to drink better and drink different.
Our portfolio of brands includes Mornington Peninsula Brewery, Stockade, Wilde Gluten Free and Pabst Blue Ribbon. We are a young, independent and rapidly growing company; we have the freedom to create our own beat and operate at a formidable pace. As we accelerate our growth and undertake new ventures, we have an opportunity for a Tribe On-Premises Crew Member to join our team to help us bring our craft beer brands to life.
Our Field Sales team is ready for a professional with experience in hospitality (behind the bar) or events, wishing to gain sales experience and grow their career in sales within the beverage industry. We are lean and hungry, covering broad territories of NSW and targeting only those who are worthy of joining the Tribe.
Our HQ is based in Marrickville, the home of the craft beer revolution in Sydney. You won’t spend much time here though – your office is on the road, partnering with venues to ensure Tribe products are the drop of choice in all the right places.
Tribe’s On-Premises Beer Crew will:
- Drive Tribe’s Tap business through the on-premises channel;
- Secure growth from existing customers and work closely with prospective customers to establish relationships and generate new business;
- Achieve agreed upon targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Participate in trade shows, events, festivals and customer led activations.
If you are our person, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ in the hospitality/events industry with the drive to break into the supplier world;
- An outgoing personality teamed with a ‘customer first’ mentality and a passion to hunt new opportunities;
- Flexible with your hours and able to work outside regular hours when required;
- A quick learner with an entrepreneurial spirit, someone who is self-motivated to succeed;
- A current NSW drivers’ licence and appropriate vehicle (a scooter won’t cut it, sorry!);
- Excellent communications skills, and ability to be agile and adaptable – it’s a fast industry and we need to be agile!
Culture fit is key – with a flat management structure and driven by our thirst to succeed, we recruit Tribe members who are collaborative, credible, candid and cool. Don’t just send us a resume, tell us a story about you that shows you are one of us, and the one we should partner with for this role.
How to Apply
Sound like your gig? Click apply now and submit your cover letter and resume
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.