Website Newstead Brewing Co.
Newstead Brewing Co is Brisbane’s largest Independent Brewery with operations in Newstead and Milton. We are a 100% family owned, award-winning brewery and a proud Brisbane company focussed on innovation, science, and creativity who plays a very active role in the Brisbane community in Arts, Sport and Education.
PACKAGING LINE COORDINATOR – FULL-TIME POSITION
This role is for an experienced brewery packaging operator who will be based at our Milton site. The role involves operating and maintaining our CODI canning line as well as our COMAC keg washer/filler. There is also a strong emphasis on quality metrics recording and production reporting.
- Organising casual labour for preparation and packaging runs
- Carrying out quality checks on finished beer in BBT
- Measuring in-pack quality data
- Recording packaging run information for financial reporting
- Safe operation of automated packaging machinery
- CIP of all packaging lines and filler
Applicants are required to have previous brewery packaging experience. A strong mechanical aptitude is essential as well as attention to detail with strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
A commitment to safety is critical to success in this role. Applicants require a good level of physical fitness to load cartons on pallets as well as regularly moving up and down stairs.
There is the expectation that the packaging coordinator will also become competent across cellar operations. During peak production periods however, the role will be primarily packaging. Cellar operations would include FV/BBT CIP, Centrifugation, and Dry Hopping.
- Flexibility with working hours between 6:00am – 7:00pm Monday to Friday
- Good communication skills and ability to operate in a small team
- Strong work ethic and the right attitude to get the job completed
- The right to work in Australia
- Current Forklift Licence
- Current RSA Statement of Attainment
- Previous brewing experience and qualifications or the willingness to study towards a brewing qualification
To find out more about Newstead Brewing Co check us out at www.newsteadbrewing.com.au, on Facebook and Instagram.
Applicants can send their application to Luke Monks – Head Brewer at: [email protected]
Applications close Sunday 1 November 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.