Website Brick Lane Brewing Co
Brick Lane Brewing is a proudly independent brewer making awesome beers and ciders from its newly commissioned brewery in Dandenong.
The Brick Lane Brewing Community includes all those who enjoy good beer – our consumers, customers, partner brewers, suppliers, friends and other independent brewers.
We have an amazing home base in Dandenong and believe in inclusivity and diversity in brewing and that we have an obligation to do good in our community.
We actively engage with a broad range of partners across a variety of areas – from brewing great beers, partnering with customers in the trade and helping community organisations and charities.
Passionate about Packaging? Lead and inspire a team as a Packaging Shift Lead at our state of the art packaging facility in our Dandenong South Brewery!
In this role you’ll be responsible for leading a production shift within the packaging department, delivering timely packaging activities across both Brick Lane and contract partner requirements for the shift.
- Critical to this role will be ensuring a culture of safety and quality through strict adherence to packaging processes and procedures and safety and quality standards.
- You’ll contribute to the development of production plans, undertake raw material/packaging ordering stocktake, and contribute to the identification and resolution of improvement opportunities within the Operations function.
- You’ll have an opportunity to build your leadership skills through recruitment of high calibre employees to the organisation and developing their skills and capabilities through detailed development planning, management and training and assessment of team members.
- You’ll bring previous experience in a production environment and outstanding organisational and planning skills with demonstrated strong problem solving capability.
- Strong leadership skills and management experience will be highly regarded, as is a passion for and understanding of the beer or associated industries.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to multi task is essential.
- The right to work in Australia essential. After hours and weekend work will be required to fulfil the requirements of the role.
In conjunction with the team leadership responsibilities of the position, this role will actively undertake packaging activities in the brewery.
As part of a small and dynamic team you are a team player, willing to roll your sleeves up and deliver results.
This position will rotate through shift production according to shift planning requirements.
Please note that we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
Want to know more about Brick Lane Brewing? Check us out at www.bricklanebrewing.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.