Website BentSpoke Brewing Co
About the business
Award-winning Canberra Craft Brewery BentSpoke Brewing Co is seeking a full-time People & Culture Manager to work closely with our team to provide operational and strategic support in all things People and Culture. The role will report to the General Manager and be a part of the leadership team.
About the role
- Partner with BentSpoke Ownership Team and General Manager to drive performance management, succession planning, and change management programs in line with business goals and strategies.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with BentSpoke Managers and their teams by providing effective and thoughtful advice and coaching as it relates to People & Culture issues.
- Develop and oversee programs that will assist in embedding BentSpoke values and behaviours within existing teams as well as ensuring induction programs for new staff.
- Undertake and coordinate generalist HR functions including, but not limited to, recruitment, employment changes, performance appraisals and exit interviews
- Assist and ultimately manage weekly payroll for approx. 70 staff
- Provide employee relations support to employees and line managers regarding all HR/IR/ER related queries
- Assist in the induction and onboarding of new employees, including preparation of employment contracts
- Management of award compliance including pay rate calculations
- Implementing People & Change initiatives as required
Benefits and perks
- An attractive salary package (commensurate with experience) will be offered to the successful candidate
- Flexible work options will be considered
- Great team environment!
- Thriving local Canberra business
- Career development opportunities
- Company team building events
BentSpoke Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.
Skills and experience
- Mature attitude, honesty, loyalty and exceptional work ethic
- Exceptional employee focus at all times
- Proven organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a People & Culture or HR Generalist role
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Intermediate knowledge and use of MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of the hospitality award and industrial relations will be highly regarded
Kindly submit all applications through the Seek portal, we look forward to hearing from you!
Applications close Monday 15th April 2019 at 09:00.
If you would like to get in touch regarding this role, please email [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.