Pirate Life Brewing is coming to Perth!
In 2020, Perth is set to welcome an iconic Pirate Life Brewpub, in conjunction with one of Western Australia’s most awarded hospitality groups: Sneakers & Jeans.
Located in Perth’s CBD at the old Sony building, the new venue will be able to accommodate over 1000 patrons and is just a stone’s throw from Perth Arena, Yagan Square and a multitude of hotels.
The upcoming Pirate Life Perth venue will be spread over three floors, holding an in-house brewery, private dining room, hybrid rooftop beer garden, and restaurant; with three bars and an open plan kitchen.
All the usual excitement of brewing in a small brewpub setting awaits: designing, brewing and packaging an epic range of seasonal and one off brews for the venue and the local market. However, the challenges don’t just lie in the brewery. From day one you will be working with the hospitality team to create an immersive Pirate Life experience within the venue. You will also be an ambassador for all things Pirate Life in Western Australia. The role will be public facing and will require you to be comfortable hosting small and large groups as well as speaking in public.
You will be required to join the team in Adelaide for about 6 months to train before settling in Perth for the launch of the venue.
- A fastidious commitment to safety, hygiene and quality
- Ability to work independently
- Manual brew kit experience
- High level of communication
- Ability to create and solve problems
- Recipe creation and adaptation knowledge
- Sound understanding of ancillary equipment and systems
- 5+ yrs brewing experience (or similar)
- Experience in brewpub environment
- Experience in public speaking
- Food matching knowledge
- Understanding of WA craft beer scene
- Open to or prefer variable/unconventional working hours, particularly on brewdays
- Previous engagement with, or reasonable understanding of external stakeholders requirements (ATO, EPA, Watercorp etc.) a plus
All applications to [email protected]. Culture is a huge part of our company, so all applications must include a cover letter showing us your personality!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.