Brewpack is a family owned and run contract brewery and beverage manufacturer in Smeaton Grange. We have a broad customer base with a range of up to one hundred different products. The majority of our work is centred around brewing craft beer, but also includes some cider, RTDs and soft drinks.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and dedicated senior brewer to join our rapidly expanding team. This role is a great opportunity for an established, experienced brewer to use their proven, solid skill base to continue to grow and develop in a fast-paced, high volume, commercial contract brewing environment.
You will be expected to possess a wide range of skills including Brewhouse operation, Filtration, Laboratory & QC Analysis, Sanitation and also keg filling and bottling operations.
In order to meet our production demands, the brewing team currently operate 24 hours a day, so you must be able to commit to a rotating shift roster in order to be considered for this role, which is fast paced and physically demanding.
In order to be successful in this role, we expect that you would possess the following attributes:
- Commercial brewing experience and brewing process knowledge
- A comprehensive knowledge of, or genuine passion for, craft beer
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast pace production environment whilst maintaining accuracy, attention to detail and best practice at all times
- Understanding the importance and application of sanitation practices on the brewing and beverage manufacturing process
- Problem solving skills and a can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
In order to be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years’ experience in a commercial brewery capacity or similar environment.
Whilst formal qualifications are not a strict requirement, a degree in Brewing, Brewing Science, Chemistry, Micro Biology or Engineering would be a distinct advantage.
If you love making beer and want to join the Brewpack team, please forward your cover letter and resume using the “Apply for this job” button below.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job/35306535 →