Website Young Henrys
Our production manager leads all production planning both at an internal and a third party contracting level.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in production planning and procurement and in dealing with multiple stakeholders to ensure all production runs smoothly and stock holdings are maintained at an appropriate level as they fluctuate during the year.
You will work closely with the brewing, quality assurance, logistics and executive management team.
The successful applicant must be organised, enthusiastic and have a procedural planning mindset.
You must be comfortable leading planning sessions, be ready to coordinate staff and internal resources, manage progress and ensure deadlines are met. You must also be a good communicator able to manage and maintain important relationships with internal and external stakeholders at a high level.
You need to have good taste in beer and music as well as 3 years relevant professional experience in production and planning.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- helping to plan and monitor production schedule both internally and third party contract
- reporting on, re-negotiating and amending all production schedules as required on an ongoing basis to ensure stock holdings remain within agreed parameters for all SKUs
- selecting, ordering and purchasing all the raw materials for internal and contract supply
- selecting, ordering and purchasing all kegs and keg caps etc for internal and contract supply
- keeping inventory counts and appropriate stock on hand for internal and contract supply
- issuing purchase orders and overseeing supply of raw materials.
- weekly site visits to the third party manufacturing partner (2 hour travel)
- planning the supply of, issuing orders for, monitoring the delivery of and ensuring supply of empty kegs to all locations alongside the logistics team
- issuing purchase orders and overseeing supply of various other consumables as required to all locations including internal and third party contract
- planning, monitoring and executing the timely collection and storage of all products made at external locations alongside the logistics team
- monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness and cost efficiency of all of the above
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.