Website Tribe Breweries
About the business
Tribe is Australia’s most innovative, agile and disruptive brewing collective. Independent to the core, we exist to drive the rising tide, knocking down barriers and bridging gaps that would otherwise exist to drink better and drink different.
Home to the largest number of independent craft beers in Australia, we are a young, independent and rapidly growing company with the freedom to create our own beat and operate at a formidable pace. As we accelerate our growth and undertake new ventures, we are close to launching full-scale production in our new facility in Goulburn.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this is a new role in Goulburn that is responsible for planning the schedule of all products brewed in our brand-new facility. Equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for brewing and packaging, we have the capacity to produce orders of every size and configuration.
As we continue to ramp up production over the coming months and add to our Tribe with new team members joining our crew and customers who want to partner with us, the site will work towards a 24 hour/7 day production capacity.
The role is a critical liaison point between procurement, logistics, sales and manufacturing teams and is charged with the responsibility of making sure our operations are efficient, the product changeover time is minimised, and our customers’ expectations are being met.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Manage production activities by scheduling customer orders through lead times to ensure maximum capacity and plant performance and minimum delays;
- Create, coordinate and issue production orders for all products to be brewed;
- Create paperwork to assist with raw materials staging;
- Monitor production activities to ensure they will finish on time, and proactively manage delays;
- Work with stakeholders to address production issues to avoid disruption to schedule;
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.) and participate in troubleshooting;
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports on a regular basis;
- Collaborate and maintain clear communication channels with key stakeholders.
Benefits and perks
Our brand-new facility is nearing completion and will offer our team a safe and modern working environment. In addition, you get to work with some super talented and passionate people who are all working toward one shared goal – to be the number one independent brewer in this country.
We are social, flexible and there is beer – it’s a great place to be!
Skills and experience
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years of production scheduling/capacity planning experience,
- Manufacturing experience will be highly regarded as well as knowledge of production planning and quality control principles;
- Experience using MRP (manufacturing resource planning) systems to support the ordering function;
- Excellent computer literacy and command of MS Office suite of products is critical, and experience with ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 highly desirable;
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills – we need people who challenge the status quo and approach all tasks through a lens of continuous improvement;
- Excellent communication abilities and confident influencing skills to manage stakeholders and deliver to our customers.
We welcome new Tribe members who are honest, masters of their trade, and who embrace change. Ability to think outside the square and be creative on the fly are skills that are highly valued and utilised here – if your happy place is a work environment that never changes and offers you the same routine day in day out, this won’t be the right place for you.
If this all sounds great, get in touch and let us know what you can bring to our Tribe.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.