Website Gage Roads Brewing Co
Gage Roads Brewing Company is looking for a Project Engineer to be a part of a multi-million-dollar expansion project, increasing capability and flexibility in an already fast-paced operational brewery.
- Permanent Full-Time Position
- Advanced experience in mechanical or electrical engineering in FMCG
- High-Level planning/drawing/Scope of work and execution in a fast-paced operational
- Loves a challenge! Loves what they do! Loves working with a passionate crew!
Gage Roads isn’t a road at all. It’s the strip of ocean separating the port city of Fremantle and
Rottnest Island off the coast of WA. It’s a home to seagulls and sharks; surfers and swimmers; ships and sailors. A place where you can relax, explore, escape, or seek out adventure. We saw a lot of ourselves in this spot, so in 2005 when we started brewing we decided to name our brewery after it.
Since then we have grown to become one of Australia’s biggest Craft beer brands and you’ll find our growing portfolio of award-winning beers in good liquor stores and beer loving bars & restaurants across the country.
About the Role
The role will be responsible for executing planning tasks and creating schedules, developing scopes of work, evaluating and approving packages, contractor management, and commission projects across brewing and packaging. The role will report into the Brewery Projects Manager and will work alongside our Project Site Supervisor to ensure the project is executed safely, on time and in budget.
The main project scope includes a tank farm move, purchase and install of new bottle and can fillers and associated packaging equipment. The project will also have a large amount of coordination and logistics with the operations team at Gage Roads as the brewery will still be operational during the construction and commissioning phases.
We are looking for a passionate individual who not only enjoys projects but is passionate about the
quality products that this packaging and brewing upgrade will produce. Our ideal candidate must
have experience executing projects in the FMCG environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be a qualified engineer (preference Mechanical/Electrical) and have proven project
- Must have FMCG background
- Beverage plant – bottling, brewing, dairy desired
- Ideally working with high-speed beverage packaging lines
- Experience with food grade stainless steel, tanks and processing
- AutoCAD experience
- Commitment to safety
- Project management ability – Microsoft Project, scheduling, reporting, and forecasting
- Accountability for project outcomes to meet project scope
- Must be able to have fun doing their job!
Working for our business is exciting and challenging if you wish to apply forward a detailed CV and a brief cover letter telling us about yourself and what makes you tick to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, please note, only short-listed candidates that
meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.