Website Tribe Breweries
Tribe is Australia’s most innovative, agile and disruptive brewing collective. Independent to the core, we exist to drive the rising tide, knocking down barriers and bridging gaps that would otherwise exist to drink better and drink different.
Tribe Breweries is home to the largest number of independent craft beers in Australia. As we accelerate our growth and develop the brands in our portfolio, we have an opportunity for an experienced and creative Project Manager to join our crew to help us bring our craft beer brands and venues to life.
Are you with us?
About the role
This 3-month contract role will be responsible for the management, execution and delivery of a range of marketing projects as we continue to grow our brand portfolio with existing brands and new products.
The role reports to our Marketing & Innovation Director and will be based in our HQ in Marrickville, the home of the craft beer revolution in Sydney. The role will liaise with Brand Managers in both Sydney and Melbourne and an in-house Graphic Designer as well internal and external stakeholders as relevant for each of the assigned projects. Must be able to bring your own tools in order to be considered for this gig.
Core responsibilities of this assignment include
- Project management of multiple projects in varying stages of completion for existing and new products;
- Acting as the key contact person for project updates and coordination of tasks to meet agreed timelines, reporting on status of activities as and when required;
- Supporting brand managers with the design and execution of activation events at our venues as required;
- Apply event management skills to support Tribe sponsored events taking place in the next 3 months/ near future.
Benefits and perks
Within walking distance of the heart of Marrickville and 500m from Sydenham station, our open office space is home to a crew of talented and passionate individuals who bring their all every day. Tribe members enjoy discounts at our bar, the Stockade Barrel Room here in Marrickville and access to our extensive range of products.
We are social, flexible and we make craft beer – it’s a great place to be!
Skills and experience
Our ideal candidate will be available immediately, have a good understanding and interest in the craft beer industry, and be able to demonstrate –
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a project manager role within a marketing function;
- Experience working with consumer brands, luxury, alcohol or beverage products;
- Tertiary marketing qualification is desirable and/or experience working within brand marketing;
- A strong track record of delivering projects from brief to implementation;
- Ability to think differently and adapt to changing targets and new ideas;
- An entrepreneurial and tenacious spirit that will empower and support stakeholders to meet timelines and deliver on project objectives;
- Excellent communication skills and time management/prioritisation to deliver the project on time and within budget;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft office products, mainly excel and PowerPoint.
Culture fit is key – with a flat management structure and driven by our thirst to succeed, we recruit Tribe members who are collaborative, credible, candid and cool. Don’t just send us a resume, tell us a story about you that shows you are one of us, and the one we should partner with for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.