Website 4 Pines Brewing Company
WE LOVE BEER! Do you?!
4 Pines was born over a decade ago after a casual conversation between a father and a son, post surf, who simply wanted an exceptional beer when options were limited. Their dream of a little brew pub in Manly has grown into a well-recognised Brewing Company making high quality beers available right across Australia (and increasingly beyond!).
At 4 Pines we value craftsmanship, community, integrity and authenticity in everything we do. As a B-Corp, we have also have a mandate to do it in a sustainable way that benefits our people, our community and the environment.
To keep us elevating our game we’re on the look-out for a like-minded Innovation and Quality Assurance Manager to fill some pretty big steel-capped boots. If this is you, get in touch! We’d love to talk about how you can help to continue building our beers and Brewing Network. This position is a permanent full time (38hrs/week) role at our HQ in Brookvale NSW within 4 Pines Brewing Company Wholesale Pty Ltd.
What skills will you likely need?
- A love for beer – tasting it, talking about it, designing it, creating it
- 7+yrs of brewery and/or beverage manufacturing experience
- Recognised technical brewing qualifications
- A solid knowledge of quality and processing systems in big and small breweries
- Demonstrated aptitude for Cross-functional Leadership and Project Management
- Experience in stakeholder management and ability to negotiate optimal cross-functional outcomes
- And most importantly, you can project 4 Pines core values of craftsmanship, community, integrity and authenticity
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the Chief Brewer and Brewery General Manager in building short- and long-term Brewing strategy
- Leading the coordination of our 4 peripheral brewing sites – Manly Brewpub, Brunswick Brewpub, Newport Barrel Room and Coolangatta SmartBrew – to align with our Brewing and Innovation agenda
- Lead designer of beer and near-beer beverages for larger scale brewing
- Quality ownership across our larger internal and external (CUB) brewing sitesPlanning, organising and facilitating quality systems and procedures across our production facilities
- Championing Continuous Improvement across safety, quality, beer design and process design.
- Execution of Innovation and New Beer Development projects
- Reporting of key metrics
What about the perks?
- BEER! (of course)
- On-going training and development with support for external courses/qualifications
- Discounts on food and beverage at all 4 Pines venues
- Environmentally and socially conscious organisation (we’re a B Corp and proud member of 1% for the Planet)
- A tight-knit company culture with an eager and talented Brew Team
Its strange times out there at the moment, but of all the uncertainty, we are certain that people still want a bloody good beer! In saying that, we’re looking to fill the role quick smart with applications closing on 15th November 2020 so let us know you’re keen!
4 Pines is all about great beer and great people, which is why we welcome applications from everyone. So no matter who you are, where you live, who you love or what you look like send us your best cover letter and resume.. we’re ready and waiting for you!
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.