Website Pinnacle Drinks
Established in 2012, Pinnacle Drinks exclusively partners with winemakers, growers, brewers and distillers to deliver some of the world’s leading brands across the wine, beer and spirit categories.
About the Role:
This role exists to support the Pinnacle Drinks business on the selection, development and importation of products for our drinks portfolio (Beer, Wine, Spirits & RTDs) in accordance with the Endeavour Drinks QA Framework and the relevant legislations to ensure we deliver unique and profitable brands that consistently exceed our consumers’ expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Evaluate and build product specifications according to the Endeavour Drinks QA Framework, ensuring our products are safe and compliant
- Manage the product evaluation process in accordance with the Endeavour Drinks’ QA Framework
- Build positive and collaborative working relationships with our Suppliers to maximise our core business & Supplier partnerships
- Manage supplier EDQ audit compliance requirements
- Drive the quality function within the Pinnacle Drinks new product development process
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external business partners
- Manage the liquid development function as part of our Beer, Cider and RTDs NPD function
- Manage product quality related consumer feedback and investigations
- Escalate and resolve issues of product non-comformance through root cause analysis and implementation of effective corrective measures
This role is based at our Surry Hills office and reports to the Quality Manager.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Proven track record working in alcohol/food manufacturing FMCG environments is essential
- Brewing experience would be highly regarded
- Previous experience with lean manufacturing principles will be highly regarded
- Degree qualified in Food Technology/Science/Engineering
- Commercially savvy, decisive and proactive
- Superior technical capability
- Exceptional relationship building skills, presentation and communication
- Excellent understanding of GMP, HACCP, Regulatory and GFSI Quality standards
- Good working knowledge of the Audit process for internal/external and third parties
- Exceptional problem solver, able to act autonomously and use initiative
- Ability to engage with both stakeholders and team members to ensure a positive and effective work
- Demonstrated customer centric decision making process
We Will Offer You:
- Attractive Remuneration Package – including base salary, super and incentive scheme.
- Added Benefits – Including Woolworth’s staff discount, corporate healthcare options, and work location: Surry Hills
- Training and Education – We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential.
- An exciting career – As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
Want to connect? Connect with me on LinkedIn Melissa Wood. We’re also social! – connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au
If you have the energy, edge and ideas that will shape the future of our business for years to come then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.wowcareers.com.au →