Website 4 Pines Brewing
Restaurant Manager / Shift Manager
4 Pines has been in operation for over a decade leaving its mark in the craft beer scene across Australia.
We’ve been growing over the years and we need some epic talent (you) to keep our foundations strong.
This is career building opportunity for someone who’s looking to be in it for the long haul and has an insatiable passion for all things beer, great food and a fun filled service style.
We’re an eclectic mish-mash of peeps who can knuckle down when need be but will always have some laughs along the way.
What is your role going to look like?
You’ll be dunked into our flag ship Manly Brew Pub (where all the magic began!) and be responsible for…
- Day to day running of the venue and independently running shifts (open or close)
- Training and developing a close knit team of staff
- Working closely with front of house and kitchen team
- Managing to KPIs
- Hosting brewery tours, managing reservations and table allocations
What are the perks?
BEER. And good times, good people and beer. Oh, and some other cool stuff like…
- Enviable company culture and sociable team across all departments
- On-going training and development with further opportunities for the right person
- Discounts on food and beverage
- Environmentally conscious business (we’re a B-Corp!)
- No super late nights, ridiculous amount of hours or pokies!
What mad skills you need?
To be well equipped for success in this role, you’ll need a few tricks up your sleeve…
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team with clear communications
- Previous supervisor or management experience in a bar/restaurant setting
- Able to motivate and train a team of staff
- Friendly, positive and approachable attitude
- Good banter and up for a challenge
- Genuine interest in all things beer
- Able to work on rotating roster, including evenings and weekends
Hit us up!
We know your frothing to hear more, so hit “Apply” and submit your resume with a brief cover letter to let us know why you’ve got this role covered.
We’re ready and waiting for you 🙂
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.