Website Hawke's Brewing Co.
Hawke’s Brewing Co. is seeking an experienced, self-driven Retail Manager to help grow its business nationally with a strong focus on NSW, QLD & VIC. This is a great opportunity to help shape the next stage of a fast-growing, independent Aussie beer company.
The primary focus will be to build distribution and volume in the off premise channel via chains and independent banners. Strong experience in managing relationships & joint business planning (preferably in beer) with EDG, CLG and key indies such as IBA & LMG is a must.
Currently, our stable of products includes the award-winning Hawke’s Lager (2018 AIBA trophy winner, #67 GABS Hottest 100), Hawke’s Patio Pale (2018 AIBA Gold Medal, #56 GABS Hottest 100), Hawke’s Underdog Session Lager & new Opener IPA (#94 GABS Hottest 100). There will be future additions to our range to have fun with, in both core and limited release varieties.
Key Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Customer management of:
- Woolworths business units – Dan Murphy’s, BWS & Endeavour Marketplace
- Coles business units – Vintage Cellars, Liquorland & First Choice
- Key independent banners serviced via ALM & ILG
- Channel & pricing strategy management
- Development and execution of promotional programs ensuring appropriate ROI of promotions
- Secure store-level points of distribution via best practice category plans/reviews
- Amplification of agreed head office programs by engaging retailer operations teams & territory managers
- Negotiation of retail terms where relevant
- Customer portal management & new line form, CPI, etc submissions
- Developing best practices for our rep team (eg retail sales calls & in-store activation)
- Building & training a casual tasting team
- Collaborate with Marketing team on brand/product strategies
We’re seeking an individual who is proactive, collaborative and results-focused, who also demonstrates the ability to build long-lasting customer and internal relationships.
You can expect a competitive base salary, car allowance and performance-related bonus. Remuneration is commensurate with experience. A current driver’s licence and appropriate vehicle will be required.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV and details to [email protected].
Applications close Friday 19th March.
About Hawke’s Brewing Co.
Hawke’s Brewing Co. was founded by two mates who had a dream of building an independent Aussie beer company with former Australian Prime Minister, the late Bob Hawke. Bob not only gave the boys a crack but also generously passed on all his royalties to allow the company to support a charity partnership with environmental NPO, Landcare Australia. In just four years, Hawke’s Brewing Co. has raised more than $200,000 for Landcare Australia, while brewing some delicious, award-winning beer along the way.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.