Website Newstead Brewing Co
We’ve got room for a few more legends to join our Road Crew with new positions available that need filling as of right about now.
Reckon you could be a face of Newstead Brewing Co and Roadie for us? Yeah? Then read on…
As one of Brisbane’s largest smallest independent breweries, we’ve amplified our volume and output tenfold since opening our second facility on Castlemaine Street, Milton last year.
We’re on the hunt for Roadies to conduct weekly beer tasting events in various retail outlets across the greater Brisbane area. Our main objective is simple; we want every customer walking into these stores to be introduced to you, the Newstead Brewing Co brand and, of course, our products.
Being a Newstead Roadie, you will be the face of our brand meaning that in most circumstances you will be the first to introduce many people to Newstead Brewing Co and our range of beers and cider. After comprehensive training (yes, this includes sampling beer), you will be provided with a roster of retail outlets to visit each Thursday to Saturday.
Your role will be to proactively interact with customers within these outlets via beer tastings whilst competently communicating the Newstead story.
To be successfully considered for one of these positions, we reckon you’ll need:
- Existing knowledge (no matter how basic) of and a passion for good beer
- A current Queensland RSA Certificate (or committed to obtaining this at your expense before commencing)
- A valid driving license and access to your own car (pushies and motorbikes won’t cut it)
- An extroverted personality. A personality where you draw energy from interacting with other people
- The ability to be very articulate with good presentation skills
- Reliability and punctuality assets (actually very important)
- Self-initiative with the ability to work without supervision
Perhaps ideal for Uni Students, these casual positions will offer 12-15 hours per week and you’ll be expected to work most weeks during the year, Thursday to Saturday between 3pm and 8pm.
Note that successful candidates will be required to work several shifts at either of our brewpub venues as part of the training.
To be considered, please email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] outlining any potential current involvement and knowledge of craft beer. Please also highlight how you would describe your personality and any relevant work experience.
Applications close 24th October 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.