About the business
Tribe is Australia’s most innovative, agile and disruptive brewing collective. Independent to the core, we exist to drive the rising tide, knocking down barriers and bridging gaps that would otherwise exist to drink better and drink different.
About the role
A growing business requires people and processes and this role will be supporting both. Based in Marrickville, the home of craft beer in Sydney, this is a full-time role for a Sales Administrator is responsible for supporting the Commercial Team by providing overall administrative support, building efficient systems, processes and standardised reporting to ensure we deliver world class customer service to our major customers and create a high-performance team environment.
Benefits and perks
Within walking distance of the heart of Marrickville and 500m from Sydenham station, our open office space is home to a crew of talented and passionate individuals who bring their all every day. Tribe members enjoy discounts at our local brewery, the Stockade Barrel Room here in Marrickville, and also access to our range of products.
Skills and experience
- Preferred Tertiary qualifications in Business, Economics, Finance or other related topics
- Experience working closely with a Sales and/or Commercial team in an administrative capacity (e.g. Account Coordinator, Business Analysis, Sales Operations)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence others, and work closely with stakeholders across various teams
- Effective problem-solving and project management skills
- Confident analytical capability, reporting skills and computer literacy
- Competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Preference for experience with PowerBI and Dynamics 365
- Strong presentation skills
Our Tribe is highly committed to our vision; we are a high energy crew that is determined, focused and willing to take on any allocated tasks that will support us to reach our goals. We value people who are honest, and who embrace change. Ability to think outside the square and be creative on the fly are skills that are well utilised here.
Don’t just send us a resume, tell us your story that shows you are one of us, and the one we should partner with for this role!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.