Website Urban Alley Brewery
This is an amazing opportunity to join a one of a kind Independent Craft Brewery & Gastro Pub located in the Docklands (The District).
We have a fully functioning Independent Craft Brewery (with multiple awards for our beers) and a 690 capacity Gastro Pub attached with more sites scheduled to be rolled out over the next few years
Our company is founded on the knowledge and understanding that excellence in service and quality of product is key to achieving the highest level of performance and success.
The role is based at our Brewery in The District (Docklands) but will involve travelling to festivals and other key events from time to time. You will be working with the General Manager in developing and implementing marketing plans for the wholesale side of the business which will also cover events & promotions. It’s a small but fun and friendly team who work well together so a team player is essential.
A key to the success in this role is the ability to work with a wide range of personalities all with competing demands.
The primary role is to manage, develop and drive all marketing and event activities across the group in order to achieve organizational objectives.
- 30% managing events / festivals from fruition to pack down
- 30% working hand in hand with Brewers & F&B Managers to increase sales, rollout of new products and maintain consistency of brand
- 15% social media, advertising campaigns, online branding
- 15% coordination of graphic design, promotional materials and print media. Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite is desirable for basic design and amendment work
- 10% administration, reporting on business performance and digital marketing performance including website/competitor analysis
Ideally you will have a qualification and professional experience in marketing combined with hospitality experience. However it’s your can-do, roll-up your sleeves, think outside the box, collaborative attitude which will ensure success.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.