Website Quiz Meisters
Our company is seeking a motivated Sales and Operations Manager to help grow our pub trivia services throughout Perth and regional Western Australia. Working with our national sales team and HQ in Brisbane, the successful candidate will be responsible for new business acquisition and developing long-term positive partnerships with pubs, bars and breweries as well as managing a small team of talented entertainers.
It could work well in conjunction with other Sales Rep roles within the hospitality industry or of similar regions. Would also suit people with performance or event management experience.
Growth is rewarded quarterly and there is opportunity to grow the role into a full-time position.
The successful applicant will ideally have the following experience and skills:
- A minimum years’ experience in sales.
- Experience with CRM and Sales Pipelines.
- A solid understanding of sales management and organisational methods.
- Previous experience meeting targets.
- A general comprehension of financial and business principles and best practices.
- A decent grasp of audio-visual equipment, and troubleshooting abilities.
- The ability to think quickly, critically, and strategically.
- Fine-tuned communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- The ability to work remotely and independently.
- Maturity to support a small team of entertainers.
- A fun and relatable disposition.
- Meet sales and communication targets.
- Continually nurture enquires and leads towards a sale.
- Keep an up-to-date and active CRM and Sales Pipeline.
- Weekly Zoom meeting with the national sales team.
- Strategic growth in multiple regions.
- Manage ongoing support to existing clients.
- Protect and positively promote the Quiz Meisters brand.
- Successful onboarding of clients and handover to the operations team.
- Assist with the recruiting and onboarding of new team members.
- Flexible working hours.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.