Website Heads of Noosa Brewing Company
Brisbane Sales Manager
- An amazing opportunity to work for a vibrant, fun and rewarding business
- Do you have a passion for people, hospitality, beer and sales?
- Are you flexible to work when the business demands?
- Do you enjoy a challenge?
- Are you looking for long term career?
- Are you located in Brisbane?
- Car, phone, base and commission structure on offer
Heads of Noosa Brewing Co
Heads of Noosa Brewing Co. is an Australian independently owned craft brewery located in Noosa on the Sunshine Coast. With a passion for lagers and a focus on quality, we strive to produce truly enjoyable beers for everyone. After nearly a decade in the making Heads of Noosa opened its doors early 2019. Founded by two brothers Lance and Craig, the company has and always will have a sense of family amongst the entire team.
We respect the time-honoured techniques of brewing and we innovate to continually improve the products we offer. We strive to support other local businesses where possible in our search for the purest ingredients.
About the business
Heads of Noosa Brewing Co is one of Australia’s most exciting new breweries with our popular Japanese Lager being voted Australia’s favourite Lager (45) in the GABS Hottest 100.
Instrumental to our continued success is our passion for quality and our team of creative people who are live our promise of delivering exceptional customer service, experiences and of course beer!
We are a company with grand ambitions offering plenty of room for growth, we want our people to have long term careers and fulfill their personal goals.
Key responsibilities of this role
- Initiative and drive to do what is required to meet and exceed company KPIs.
- Observing and creating avenues and opportunities to improve revenue, distribution, and brand profile.
- Experience in prospecting and development of clients both On and off premise.
- Highly motivated and self-driven with a passion for sales coupled to a can-do attitude.
- Development and implementation of successful sales strategies
Skills and attributes required
- Energetic and engaging personality
- Full driving license
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as business demands
- Experience of new business development and optimising existing accounts through attention to detail and management.
- The ability to multitask and uphold the highest level of customer service at all stake holder levels.
- Outstanding communication skills and presenting accordingly to ensure business operations and improvements are achieved
Critical understanding of sales process customer and industry needs
- Work well under pressure with the ability to make decisions as necessary and be self-motivated to deliver personal and team KPIs.
Base salary negotiable for the right candidate. Application must be accompanied by a cover letter please.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.