Website Modus Operandi Brewing
Modus Operandi Brewing Company, is Australia’s Champion Independent Brewery. Family owned and operated in Mona Vale, on the sunny Northern Beaches of Sydney, we live by the simple M.O: beer first. no shortcuts. We take this approach all the way through to the sales and marketing of our beer.
Modus has been recognized by our peers winning multiple beer awards and has a reputation for quality in everything we do.
We only employ quality people to purvey our beers which are all packaged onsite, cold stored and are made up of an award winning core range of tins: Modus Pale a multiple trophy winning pale ale, our mid strength Wippa Snippa Session Pale, hop lovers delight in the Former Tenant Red IPA and Sonic Prayer IPA and there’s our newly canned Silent Knight Porter a decadently dark malt lovers dream.
Our leading national limited release program keeps our range fresh and seasonal whilst pushing brewing boundaries.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced, outgoing and dedicated liquor industry salesperson to be involved in a truly independent, creative and diverse team, driving sales, opening new accounts unlocking supply opportunities whilst spreading the good word on all things Modus in both on and off premise venues.
The successful applicant will be Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast based and needs to have a versatile set of skills and come from a background in liquor sales. You need to be outgoing, relationship minded, have demonstrable ties to your local community, be responsible for the sale of keg & packaged beer into bottle shops, restaurants, cafes, clubs, hotels and bars.
Being a small and growing business all of our team have a hands on, can do attitude which is an important attribute in the successful applicant. This is not a role where you cross your fingers and hope the bread continues to turn up at the table.
This role deliberately offers a modest base salary with an industry leading commission structure with a standard car allowance. The package is designed with a high performer in mind to significantly out earn your peers. You will be responsible for covering QLD and Northern NSW.
To nab this job, you will need to have:
- Passion and knowledge of all things craft beer and fine booze
- Be organised and highly motivated with the ability to sell premium product
- Prior premium beverage experience desired
- Initiative and drive to do what is required to exceed KPI’s
- Motivation and passion for your career and our beer
- Excellent presentation with strong communication skills
- Ability to activate points of sale, dress and set store and festival displays
- Optimise sales and positioning to a large set of existing accounts
- An attentive, goal oriented and friendly personality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capability to multi task and manage time effectively
- Be available and willing to work weekends at festivals and tastings
- A valid driver’s license, your own car
- QLD RSA essential, NSW RSA also preferred
If you feel this position sounds like you, are a proven high performer wanting to be part of an award winning team that is passionate about great beer we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Applications close 30 August 2019.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE FROM OTHER RECRUITMENT COMPANIES.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.