Website Deeds Brewing
With the opening of our new Brewery in the Melbourne suburb of Glen Iris in February of this year, along with our recent Deeds re-brand and the planned launch of our sour program and barrel-aged program, this is a perfect time and fantastic opportunity to join a fun, growing business.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to help grow the Deeds brand, as well as increasing the distribution of Founders Brewing (U.S), English sour brewery Chorlton, Quilmes beer(Argentina), Alhambra beer (Spain), Jumping Goat spirits (NZ) and Chase Distillery (UK).
You will also need to mentor our Sales team. It is a high responsibility role that requires someone who can sell and manage. You must be able to prove you can do both and to a high standard.
Furthermore, we are looking for someone who has amazing relationships with customers in Melbourne and the surrounding area, and who is enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable about the beer industry.
- Mentoring and growing the sales team
- Achieve monthly sales and distribution targets
- Maintain and grow existing customer base on a monthly basis
- Develop close relationships with key customers
- Obtain new on and off-premise customers
- Arrange and complete in-store tastings and events
- Work with wholesalers and distributors.
- Long standing connections in the Melbourne on and off trade
- At least 7 years of Sales experience
- Management experience
- Prior craft beer sales experience
- A proven track record of growing brands and hitting sales targets
- Extensive knowledge of Victorian craft beer market and a passion for the beer industry
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good presentation skills
- Flexible work hours, evening and weekend work may be required.
- Current Victorian drivers license
- Current RSA certificate.
Please only apply if you have the required experience.
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary, product allowance, individual bonus structure, car allowance, mobile phone and computer.
If you’d like to join us, we would love to hear from you, so please send your resume and a cover letter to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.