Website Tribe Breweries
Tribe is one of Australia’s largest independent brewers. Our portfolio of brands includes Mornington Peninsula Brewery, Stockade, Wilde Gluten Free and Pabst Blue Ribbon and we will soon be brewing out of one of Australia’s largest new breweries in Goulburn.
Not only do we have an amazing core range of products, these are also supported with an annual calendar of seasonal and barrel-aged releases which makes for an exciting sales portfolio for any passionate beer lover.
This role will be pivotal in acquiring new business development opportunities as well as maintaining existing relationships. Your territory will span from Surry Hills to Wollongong, as far west as Blue Mountains and will include a regional area.
If you are our next Tribe member, you will have proven sales experience with deep knowledge and experience within the beverage industry, ideally working within a national beverage company (alcohol or non-alcohol). A love of beer is assumed.
Our team is ripe for an experienced sales rep to jump on board and hit the ground running. We are lean and hungry, covering broad territories of NSW and targeting only those who are worthy of joining the Tribe.
Our HQ is based in Marrickville, the home of the craft beer revolution in Sydney. You won’t spend much time here though – your office is on the road, partnering with our customers to ensure Tribe products are the drop of choice in all the right places.
As a member of the field sales team you will:
- Promote and sell the Tribe portfolio products, securing orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach;
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business;
- Build an annual and monthly plan for delivering sales growth and reporting progress on a monthly basis;
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities to grow Tribe’s share of their business;
- Participate in trade shows, events, festivals and customer-led activations throughout the year;
- Lead the organisation of in-store tasting events across the state with our casual team of brand promoters.
If you are our person, you will have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ sales experience in the beverage industry, ideally working with premium beverages;
- A ‘customer first’ mentality that is engaging and fun, and draws customers to the Tribe;
- An entrepreneurial spirit and be someone who is self-motivated to succeed;
- Experience mentoring others in how to be an awesome brand ambassador and achieve results;
- A current NSW drivers’ licence and appropriate vehicle (a scooter won’t cut it, sorry!)
- Excellent communications skills, and ability to drive and adapt to change – it’s a fast industry and we need to be agile!
- A solid understanding of financial data, and ability to talk numbers and deliver to targets.
Culture fit is key – with a flat management structure and driven by our thirst to succeed, we recruit Tribe members who are collaborative, credible, candid and cool. Don’t just send us a resume, tell us a story about you that shows you are one of us, and the one we should partner with for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.