Website Semi-Pro Brewing Co
Passionate about great, Queensland independent beer?
Do you have a proven track record in hospo sales?
Want to build a craft beer sales career on your terms?
We’re looking for a partner to support the growth of the business and take proud ownership over an thriving wholesale offering in a part-time capacity (three days a week to start + reasonable overtime, with a view to full time).
Package includes a generous pro-rate base salary and commission. This role has monthly sales targets and requires budget management. Exceeding sales targets regularly will be rewarded.
The right person will be self-directed but responsive to feedback and working collaboratively with directors and other staff.
They’ll understand and live the Semi-Pro brand, and love to have fun while doing the best for the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will undertake a variety of responsibilities as a Semi-Pro Sales Rep, and we are looking for someone who can multi-task with a sense of humour and a passion for independent locally produced beer.
- Here are some of the tasks expected of you:
- Service existing accounts, organise daily work schedule to call on existing sales outlets
- Manage, develop and grow a customer base with a focus on excellent relationships and living the
- Proactively pursue new business leads and call on potential sales outlets.
- Timely, efficient delivery of goods around greater Brisbane, and occasionally Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
- Meet and exceed weekly KPI’s, including but not limited to revenue.
- Management of sales data using a CRM including entering venue data on each visit, maintaining
contact information, logging activities and processing sales orders.
- Work with the management team on beer launches.
- Passing on product and branding feedback from the field, recommending changes in products, service,
and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports;
making recommendations to management.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by staying up to date with the industry
- Helping spread the word of Semi-Pro Brewing and our Taproom by encouraging visits and sales trips to
- Recommend and run events both at the Semi-Pro taproom and independent venues in SEQ.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Skills and Experience
- Proven industry sales rep experience is essential.
- Contacts within the retail liquor and the Hospitality Industry, and understanding of how venues
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed targets.
- Being a passionate advocate for independent beer and someone who goes above and beyond for their
- Excellent attitude, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- A good technical knowledge of the brewing process and production would be a bonus.
- Well-presented and approachable.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Familiarity with a CRM and reporting technology.
Applications must address the Skills and Experience in their cover letter to be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.