Website Hop Nation Brewing Co.
Hop Nation is an independent craft brewery based in Footscray and Mornington started by co-owners Duncan Gibson and Sam Hambour in 2014. Our brewery continues to grow, and after our recent success being named Champion Medium Australian Brewery, we are on the hunt for a motivated and passionate sales representative to help with managing and expanding our customer base in NSW.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will represent Hop Nation, Site Fermentation Project, Ray Hard Seltzer and Site Wine within the one portfolio. You will be organised, efficient, driven to succeed, and have a high level of customer service ability. A passion for beer is essential, sales experience is preferred, and a background in liquor is beneficial although not essential.
Key responsibilities include:
– Promote and sell the Hop Nation portfolio of products to existing and prospective customers while developing strong customer relationships.
– Management of both on-premise and retail outlets.
– Completing reporting and processes as stipulated by management.
– Education through regular store-based and wholesale customer tastings.
– Occasional weekend work relating to tastings or events.
A competitive package including a work vehicle and performance based bonuses is on offer.
Please email applications to Michael Chaffe on [email protected] Applications close 31st of July 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.