BrewDog exists for one very simple reason. To make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. With four breweries globally, a network of over 100 bars worldwide, and a passionate team of 2,000 beery disciples, we’ve grown up since we came howling into life in 2007 in a garage in the windswept northeast of Scotland.
We opened our Aussie brewery and DogTap Taproom on the banks of the Brisbane River in 2019. Our team are super proud to be part of an incredible Aussie craft beer community.
BrewDog is carbon negative, and we’re focused on making sure that we, and future generations, have a planet to brew great beer on.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re delighted to be adding 2 new Sales Rep roles to our small but awesome Sales Team. We’re on the hunt for 2 experienced, passionate, self-starting sales experts to bring our fresh local beers to the thirsty communities of the Gold Coast and the surrounding areas, and the Sunshine Coast stretching to Bundaberg.
Your key focus as Sales Representative, is to build BrewDog’s distribution and sales volume with a primary focus on off-premise/retail customers. You’ll deliver this by engaging and inspiring customers to stock and sell BrewDog. It will be busy, and at times tough. But amazing teamwork, and the potential for personal growth is off the chart!
By becoming part of the crew, you’ll help build BrewDog from the ground-up, in your region and beyond. You’ll be joining a young, passionate, international and dedicated team of amazing people.
- Achieve appointed sales targets, distribution and visibility objectives within alcohol retail trade, and hybrid accounts in your region
- Develop partnerships with key customers and expand your network
- Spend 90% of your time in the field, calling on accounts in your territory
- Be a brilliant team member – looking after your teammates, celebrating each other’s success and lending a hand when needed
- After hours work and weekend work will sometimes be a requirement of this role
- Experience in selling drinks brands with Off-Premise / alcohol retail accounts
- Existing customer network within Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast
- Motivated self-starter/ownership mentality – act like the owner of your area of business + region
- Organised, reliable, and persistent
- A love for spending time with customers, and delighting customers
- Possession of a valid driver’s licence
- Interested in beer and the beer community
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.brewdog.com.